The Cleveland Hotel

The Cleveland Hotel

31/12/2013

club update

Hiya gang, I hope you all had a great Christmas and got all that you wanted. There is no club this Friday 3rd of January since the club reopens on the 10thof January with Guest, J.P. Slidewell, then another Guest night on the 24th of January, I'll tell you more about that nearer the date. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported the club for the last three years especially, Kevin, Carolann and Ian 'Sproggy' Sproson, for all the extra help you give to the club and me. Also to the recent Singer/Musicians that have become regulars, Jack and Gordon McCully, Steve Woolley, Stuart Thompson and Steven Ireland, it really is great to have you on board. The club has been brilliant the last several months or so and I hope it continues. I'd like to wish you all the very best for 2014 and hope to see you all on the 10th of January. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! lot of luv, L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment