The Cleveland Hotel

The Cleveland Hotel

25/09/2015

Club update

Hiya gang, hope everyone is well, I did say it would be hard for me to let go of the club and the lovely people I've met over the years. I also said I'd find ways for us all to meet up and catch up, so here's the first one, hopefully one of many. On the 18th of December, we are holding the club's annual Christmas Party, everybody's welcome the guest for the night is the fabulously talented and entertaining, Roydan Styles! 

The night is also open to other musicians/singers/poets and accoustic musicions, however you must let me or Roydan know asap if you wish to perform on the night. If you don't contact either of us, you will not just be put on the list on the night. I'm trying to arrange with the landlady for a hotpot supper, but she is away on Holiday at this time, will keep you updated on that. Club will be open on the 18th December at 20:30 with 23:30 bar, hope to see you there, luv Lxx

No comments:

Post a Comment