The Cleveland Hotel

The Cleveland Hotel

25/06/2014

club update

Hi gang hope you're all enjoying the sunshine, probably rain at weekend sorry lol. Unfortunately due to circumstances way out of my control the club will be closed on Friday, apparently Petra the landlady has double booked the room upstairs for a party but didn't realize until now it was a club night I'm really sorry, I know the club has been cancelled due to injury and football and stuff but the club is not closing down or is there any problems with the club. The next club night is July 11th with the fantastic Mike Bowden then a singers week then we will be closed for summer holidays as planned then we reopen on August 15th with a singers musicians night.

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience but I'm also miss seeing everyone hope to see you all for Mike Bowden that will be a great night luv Lxx

No comments:

Post a Comment