The Cleveland Hotel

The Cleveland Hotel

27/09/2013

club review

Hiya gang, sorry there was no review for last Friday, but the week has been hectic and I was unable to get it done, but as Singer's nights go it was fab! We had new members, plus Jack, Gordon, Steven and Paul were all in fine 'fettle' and Ian 'Sproggy' Sproson always gets everyone in a singing mood! It was nice to see the brilliant Barry Hardman (Mr Mischief) back again, unfortunately had not brought his guitar, but I hope he brings it next time which is a Guest night, but I'm sure I can slot him in for a couple. Next week are the superb 5 piece folk band, Bo Weavil, who play a range of music including, American Folk from the 50/60's, I'll tell you more later in the week ahead, again I'm sorry the review is late, luv L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment