The Cleveland Hotel

The Cleveland Hotel

12/02/2013

friday night review

Hiya gang, as I was unable to make it to the club on Friday due to illness Ian Sproson kindly stood in for me. The guest was Pete Ryder, and I had previously indicated it would be a good night and Pete didn't disappoint.

And this was Ian Sproson's view "I can't put my finger on what magic Peter Ryder had but within seconds we were hanging on every note and word. The 2 sisters were great as a backing group, suggested names in a sealed envelope to be handed to Lorna a week and Friday. We all gelled together in a way I haven't seen for a long time and if anyone who wasn't there sees the name Pete Ryder on the poster just GET THERE!!. A great night is guaranteed."

Thank you so much Ian and Kevin, for helping me out on this occasion. The Next club night is the 22nd of February, which is a singer/musician/poet's night, hope to see you then, luv L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment